Saturday, October 24, 2009

In Loving Memory of my Mommy






So I was sitting here missing my mom so I decided I would leave her what I was feeling on her facebook page and start a blog. I want to thank 5 people in particular and they know who the are. I know I don't always show the appreciation towards you guys and I do apologize for that! I love my Mom no matter what...You can judge her but she was my best friend and my Mom. I had a relationship with her most daughters wish they had! I do want to say once again THANK YOU to those 5 people that helped me the most I do from the bottom of my heart appreciate everything you have done! I was sittng her missing her and it dawned on me I should tell her in words how I feel so I did with a clear mind, body and soul. So here it goes...

Mom I miss you more than I can even say!!!! You were and still are my best friend! I don't know what to do sometimes...I know your watching over me!!! I know you were at my wedding one of the biggest days of a daughters life! I missed you more that day than any! I love you with all my heart!!! You were and still are a big part of my life! R.I.P Mommy!!! I know your in heaven with your mom and Grandpa Earl enjoying everything and you not suffering anymore but there's a selfish side that I wasn't ready to be without a mom! I will always love you with everything I have! I'm a good wife because of you and I strive to be the best I can be...BECAUSE of you!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! I MISS YOU AND I WILL NEVER FORGET THE GOOD AND BAD TIMES I HAD WITH YOU!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST MOM A CHILD
COULD ASK FOR!!!! I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT!...!!! R.I.P I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS BEEN 8 MONTHS AND 1 DAY!!!!! IT FEELS LIKE YESTERDAY YOU WERE SHOPPING WITH ME AND JUST HANGING OUT WITH ME TALKING BUT YOUR IN A BETTER PLACE AND TIME WILL HEAL MY WOUND BUT NEVER MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! YOUR THE BEST MOTHER EVER AND I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT!!!!!! I KNOW YOU WATCHED OVER MY WEDDING I FELT IT!!! IT WAS A CALMING FEELING EVEN THOUGH I WANTED TO BALL MY EYES WHICH I DID A FEW TIMES BUT ITS OK I CAN DO THAT!!!! I KNOW I WILL BE LIKE YOU ...AND I LIVE EACH DAY THINKING BEFORE I DO ANYTHING WILL MY MOM BE MAD IF I DO THIS AND IF THE ANSWER IS YES I DON'T DO IT! EVERYONE MISSES YOU MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY BUT FROM A DAUGHTER TO A MOTHER A MOTHER DAUGHTER BOND AND LOVE WILL NEVER END NO MATTER WHAT I KNOW YOUR ALWAYS WITH ME AND I THANK GOD FOR THAT!!!! R.I.P MOM 12/12/1964-02/22/2009 @ 2:09AM YOU WENT TO BE WITH YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANTED AND YOUR HAVING THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE. I WILL SEE YOU SOMEDAY WHEN MY DAY COMES. THANK YOU FOR TEACHING ME TO BE A WONDERFUL WIFE! NATHAN IS A WONDERFUL HUSBAND YOU WOULD BE SO PROUD! THANK YOU FOR EVERTHING AND I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!

I don't know where this came from but I knew I had to do it! A mothers bond is one of those things that last forever!!! Once again I want to thank those people that were there. They gave me tips on how to cope better than I was. I was down a dark path but they were there to tell me its not the way! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

I love you guys more than I can say! R.I.P MOM 12/15/1986 THROUGH 02/22/2009 @ 2:09AM

I LOVE AND MISS YOU MORE THAN I CAN EXPRESS!!!

1 comment: