Saturday, October 24, 2009

I MARRIED MY BEST FRIEND






OK so I married Nathan Love September 19,2009 which I can honestly say was the best day of my life!!!! The wedding was gorgeous and the only thing that could of been better was to have 2 people there and to have one help plan it! She is amazing! Its unfortunate what has happened but at least things are looking up and going soooooo much better now! I came up with having them at our photo shoot so we have pictures with them so in someway they were apart of it! I love the two of them and it broke my heart with what happened but its better now and that's all that matters I'm so open with them its great! But back to the wedding we got married at Regency Garden @ 6:30 PM and it was gorgeous. We did what was called a first meeting which was wonderful so we could have the pics of our bridal party and each other and parents with light! Still Life Studios was great along with our DJ which rocked our world! We had a dusk wedding/night and it was out of this world I wish I cold relive it OVER and OVER and OVER!!!!! Our wedding was one of the best if not the best EVER!!!!! I can honestly say I'm a wifey and THE MRS MRS. NATHAN D. LOVE and couldn;t be happier! If you have myspace request m as friend the link is http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=190142400&albumId=2048215 and facebook same thing request me as a friend link is http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=322560&id=870670380 too see the fun minus 2 people but there will be pics of the people missing cause I LOVE THEM and want pics with them N0 MATTER WHAT they are great people!!! I do want to say I'm sorry truly from the bottom of my heart and I truly wish I would of given more thought into it and put differences aside and just let you guys come!!!! You guys are great and I love you and I truly mean that!!!!!At least we'll have pics of me and Nathan in our dressed up stuff and they will be fun ones!!!! I'M SO SORRY FOR EVERYTHING!!!! YOU ARE FAMILY AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING TO KEEP PEACE AND LOVE BETWEEN US!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! NATHAN YOU ARE A GREAT HUSBAND AND WERE A GREAT TEAM!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT IS HEAD FOR US!!!! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!!! WE ARE MR AND MRS NATHAN DANIEL LOVE FOREVER AND ALL ETERNITY!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment